Hello everybody,

my name is Nadine Härtinger and I try to spend as much time as possible, either on Snow- or Wakeboard. On this blog I keep you updated about all the activities around my favourite boardsports.
I hope you enjoy my posts and make sure to check by once in a while.

See you on the mountain, at the cable or the beach :-)

cheers, servus and pfiàde,
Nadine


Montag, 17. Februar 2014

Qparks Fotoshooting Waidring

pics and copyright by Roland Hascka: http://www.rolandhaschka.com/
up-Rohr
BS tail slide auf der flat-down Box
FS tailslide rainbow Box
Frontboard am downrail
first kicker session this year!!! Oh yes... it works :-)
Pyramide mit Bergpanorama
Rainbow slide mit Schneekanone
und nochmal Rainbow mit Max Kaffl im Hintergrund :-)

Frontnose
action am langen downrail
BS change am downrail
hiken
chilling....
Mittagspause
best shred crew <3
Und hier noch der dazugehörige Edit vom Qparks Shooting auf der Steinplatte!!!
Es war wiedermal ein hammer Tag!!!! See you soon....


Snowpark Waidring Steinplatte: Snowboard Parklaps - 06.02.2014 from QParks on Vimeo.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen