Hello everybody,

my name is Nadine Härtinger and I try to spend as much time as possible, either on Snow- or Wakeboard. On this blog I keep you updated about all the activities around my favourite boardsports.
I hope you enjoy my posts and make sure to check by once in a while.

See you on the mountain, at the cable or the beach :-)

cheers, servus and pfiàde,
Nadine


Dienstag, 26. März 2013

Sölden Qparks Girls Shooting


Dieses mal war's ein Mädls Shooting nur für uns Snowboarderinnen in Sölden. Bedingt durch nicht ganz optimale Sicht und einem Helikopter Einsatz am Vormittag, haben wir auf die großen Kicker verzichtet..... Dennoch haben wir das beste aus dem Tag gemacht und hatten eine nette Session zusammen auf'm Berg!

Pics by Rudi Wyhlidal/ Qparks

FS Tailslide
Nose grab
bonk
Rock and Roll
Fs Noseslide
50-50 fs 180 off
BS Tail slide
BS Nose Slide
hiken
hang loose
Gäääängstaaa posing mit Stephie Nagel
Juchuuuhhhh!!!
Goodie Session @ Moreboards Sölden

 Qparks Bericht

http://www.qparks.com/magazine/news/9525_ladies-rulez-nitro-girls-shred-session-presented-by-cooler/


Video by Florian Albert


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen