Hello everybody,

my name is Nadine Härtinger and I try to spend as much time as possible, either on Snow- or Wakeboard. On this blog I keep you updated about all the activities around my favourite boardsports.
I hope you enjoy my posts and make sure to check by once in a while.

See you on the mountain, at the cable or the beach :-)

cheers, servus and pfiàde,
Nadine


Dienstag, 26. März 2013

Planai Qparks Girls Shooting


Shooting time at Planai Super Park again!!!! Schön war's mal wieder mit den ganzen Mädls im Planai Park unterwegs zu sein und genau wie letztes Jahr am Abend noch das legendäre sunset shooting mit zu machen!!!!

Pics by Christine Schober und Christian Riefenberg/ Qparks

Bs 180 Nosegrab
Five O
BS 3er Nosegrab
FS Nose
mute

Sunset Shooting
Double Nose
hiken
Mädls Power!!!!

Check out the Qparks Homepage for the full story

http://www.qparks.com/magazine/news/9430_shred-sistas-back-to-the-roots/ 

Video by Hambalkó Bálint/ Qparks

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen