Hello everybody,

my name is Nadine Härtinger and I try to spend as much time as possible, either on Snow- or Wakeboard. On this blog I keep you updated about all the activities around my favourite boardsports.
I hope you enjoy my posts and make sure to check by once in a while.

See you on the mountain, at the cable or the beach :-)

cheers, servus and pfiàde,
Nadine


Montag, 11. Februar 2013

Girls Shooting Alta Badia

Die Mädls in bella Italia!!!!

Und das kommt dabei raus, wenn ein Haufen Mädls miteinander auf'm Berg sind und gemeinsam shredden gehn.


Snowpark Alta Badia: Girls Snowboard Shred Session - 01.02.2013 from QParks on Vimeo.

War wieder einmal eine hammer session und ich freu mich jetzt schon auf die nächste Girls action.
Vielen Dank an Roland Haschka für die Fotos.

Fs blunt
FS Nose Elbowrail
Bs 3er
Röhr'l
Fs Nose Downrail
Rock to fakie Pyramide
Double Nose
Boardslide
Cab 180
Fs blunt
Streching
Girlspower

Halloooooo
Martina und ich

Snowboard girls I
Snowboard girls II

Und tschüss - Arschparadeeeeee!!!
 Checkt den gesamten Artikel auf: http://www.qparks.com/magazine/news/9135_freestyle-ragazze/

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen